Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Burrito Place




The Burrito Place opened up early this Summer, it was a dream come true for me...I had been gripping about how there were absolutely no Mexican restaurants in town since I'd been here. I mean when I'm back in Wisco, I am eating at Qdoba sometimes twice a day... 1pm and 2am. Ryan and I had even made the trip over to Martha's Vineyard to eat at Sharky's in Oak Bluffs, but I have to admit those trips may not stop.. Sharky's is the shit... But ever since The Burrito Place has opened, I think I've averaged about 5 burritos a week... Its on the way home from work, and I know the guys that opened it, from playing on the Steve's Pizza basketball team...So I can just buzz by there on the way home and grab a huge burrito for 8 bucks and bring it home.. Now they are doing breakfast burrito and are open at 6am... they are just as amazing...but not sure how healthy to start the day with...oh well! It has definitely become my favorite place for some quick food. Favorite Burrito: Rocky Balboa with pulled pork, yellow rice, brown beans, cooked mushrooms, hot salsa, sour cream, Guac... I'm set!

No comments: