Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yo!


Back after a few days, this weekend was busy at work...the weather was beautiful to say the least and there was a lot of people on Cape for the Holiday weekend. The Fall has been great here, weather is pretty steller, a little chilly in the mornings and nights but great during the day. I like this weather, sweatshirt weather...I don't know why, but when its cool like this I feel like I'm in Wisconsin...that's pretty pathetic, but for some reason it just feels good. Eric is moving to Houston, TX next week. He took a job working for his uncle, he'll be working with computers in some regard. I don't know what exactly though, neither does he I believe. The house will be less active, mostly because Links will not be causing chaos day and night. Not really too much chaos though, just playing and barking with sophie along with getting into some garbage once in awhile. He's just a little boy....punk But this winter is shaping up to be pretty quiet. I'm ok with that!

No comments: