Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hollllllla


Back to work after a two day vacation...back to back days off, it's crucial to your sanity. Work these days is pretty bullshit, only a couple of golfers per day...I end up just spending most of my days at work, golfing, practicing or reading articles online. There is very little work to be done... My days off, I did as close to nothing as possible, I drank 14 Keystones in 2 hours...passed out shortly there after...but I gave my roomates some comic relief with my drunken antics. That was the first time I've had a keystone since beer pong in Wisco..tasted great, kind of like a spicy water..ha That was the highlight of my week, although I also bought some movies, played golf and beat Werchy in one of the 4 games of bball we played. Ryan has nothing on me... Most of all I miss Wisco buds....and my friends! yaaaaa knowwwwwww....

1 comment: