Wednesday, June 24, 2009

T-Puppies Draft




Tomorrow is going to be a great day... Tomorrow there could be as many as 5 new little puppies added to the Wolves squad, those puppies could be a great addition to the team and could make this up coming season one of the best in the post-KG era... Alright so the new Wolves GM Mr. Kahn, who looks and sounds like a prick...comes in and does the the best thing that has happened to the franchise in the last 10 years and fires McHale... totally out of the organization, after single handedly messing up every litter of wolves. Foye/Roy? Marbury/Allen? OJ/Love? (although I like Love).. Ebi? Jaric? Wittman? Madsen X4 years? Cardinal?Anyways I could go on... Hopefully they hire the right guy... Sam Mitchell, he was great for the Wolves... and Coach of the Year with the Raptors.. If not him, Marc Jackson might actually be a pretty good hire, Van Gundy could be interesting as well..

Alright so right now they have the 5,6,18,24 picks in the draft.. here is how I think it will go down, assuming there aren't any trades... I should say here's how I hope it goes down, I hope at 5 and 6, they get any one of these combinations- Harden/Rubio, Rubio/Curry, Evans/Flynn... I just really want Curry or Rubio, I don't really want Evans, he may be really good, I just don't think it fits what the team needs.. but I really like Jonny Flynn I think he is going to be a great NBA point guard, he is lightning. With the two late round picks we need a pure shooter, especially if we don't get Curry and obviously we need a Center.. I wouldn't be suprised if the late 1st rounder's get packaged in a trade for a vetearn big man. I'd like to see them pick up Jodie Meeks or BJ Mullens if possible.

No matter what it is going to be a interesting night for Minnesota fans... I just hope this new direction that the franchise is going doesn't mess up like the pervious one did.

No comments: