Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5+1 random thoughts...


1- I have aproximentally 3 minutes to write this before my laptop runs out of battery, way too lazy/tired to get out of bed to plug it in...
2- My parents leave tomorrow back to Wisco, it was great to have them on the Cape...It is sweet to have them get a taste of the Cape Cod life and beautiful seniary. I probably won't get to see them for like 4 months, so it is never enjoyable saying goodbye, but I just think that it'll be great the next time around... it makes things easier.
3- Sean and I just got done playing in the 2 day New England Pro-Assistant Championship...there is no shot I'm going to go hole by hole on this, both because I'm tired and I hear from some of my disgruntle uncles can't deal with the easy of my game... But it was a really good time out there, we had a blast, we actually played really solid golf despite our 19th place finish out of 60 teams, (72-68) two man best ball, not scramble, but best ball... I have gotten to a point in my golf game, that I can shoot 70-77 everytime out, but I have a really hard time scoring real low. I can grind out pars all day, so the tougher the golf course the better... but open, non demanding golf courses seem to not suite my game.
4-Ladies Opening Day tomorrow at Willowbend... oh what a treat!
5- Happy BIRTHDAY MADELINE!!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, YOU ARE THE BEST, NOW THAT I LIKE YOU... HAHAHA JUST KIDDING, BUT NO REALLY YOUR REALLY COOL NOW THAT, YOU LIKE ME... ACTUALLY NO I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, EVEN WHEN I HATED YOU. NO BUT REALLY I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISH I WAS WITH YOU!

+1- You ever notice just how good it feels to get into your bed after a long day? It's something people take for granted...ha

No comments: