Friday, September 12, 2008

Numero Uno


I feel as though I'm out of touch with friends and family, I can't decided if its the thousands of miles that seperate us or the ill attempts to reach out and correspond with one another. It's sad and often times forgotten, but there are many people that I wish I was still close to. So this is my attempt to let everyone know whats going on in my life, and how I'm doing..its the least I can do, it's my part. Plus I hope this to be somewhat entertaining, I've enjoyed reading some blogs as of late... mine will be fun. I'm going to be brutally honest, I don't really care at this point...everyone that will read this knows me. I'll post everyday, probably going to take a picture everyday on my phone of something interesting. Gotta go to bed, work at 6:15 Member/Member starts tomorrow...supposed to be raining=never fun to work tourneys in the rain, but I love playing in them!

No comments: