Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Productive Day!


I've had quite the day today, was up around 7:45..It's pretty pathetic that even when you don't have to get up early..you do get up early. Is that a sign of age or simply getting used to waking up for a job? I tell people its a sign off me getting old, same with the 10pm bedtime...ha I'm OLD! But anyways, I got up this morning and went for a run with sophie down to the ocean and back on the bike path, which is about 3 miles, I'm trying to run everyday, starting yesterday... 2 for 2!whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa...It's really nice running down there in the morning and evening, its such a breath taking view to look out on the ocean and Martha's Vineyard....I washed dishes after I got home from the run, which is a major accomplishment bc I tend to never wash dishes (because I never use them)...After that I got a much needed haircut, although the hispanic girl on the maintence crew decided to tell me that it looks better long..haaahaa

No comments: