Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pizza Squad


Steve's Pizza graced the Falmouth Rec Center floors again tonight, we had a full squad there tonight. Our first game of the season was against some scrubs, they only had 5 guys and were pretty out of shape. We dominated from the start, it was pretty fun. Lots of open shots, although I was pretty broke most of the game, the first half I dropped a beautiful 1 point. I missed all my open shots, the second half I got it going a little bit, I got some rebounds and dropped a couple dimes. I ended up with 13 points and we killed it by 30. I'm going to bed though, take care!

Oh yah! The Masters has begun, it was a beautiful day at Augusta.

***How good is this kid? So much fun to watch, he just makes you smile... I can't wait for the day that it's him and Tiger in the last group of a major. Could they be any more opposite?

No comments: