Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm going to be a model!


Alright, there are some things I've been kind of keeping on the down low. My job at the golf course just hasn't been cutting it, I've been looking to spice up my life and make a change for the better.... I've yet to inform my parents and friends, but think it's time to let everyone know.. that next week I will be moving to L.A. in order to pursue a life long dream of modeling. When I was born I knew from the second I looked in the mirror that it would be a shame if the whole world didn't get to see this face. I've been thinking about underwear modeling but I'm not sure if the country is ready for this AB that I have. Fuck having six of them... I have the sexiest AB in the world. Anyways I have everything packed up in my car, and I've already for a place to stay. I've got my portfolio together, with a couple of glamour shots...over the next few weeks I'll show you guys a sneak peak. But for right now, this is going to be my main picture. Peace out East Coast... I'm headed to the West Coast and my dreams! Derek Zoolander WHAT?!?!?!?!??!









youguysaresomeaprilfools....

No comments: