Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Thoughts





---Sorry I've been slacking on my posts, there hasn't been a ton going on and I've just been kind of a lazy bum.

--- How bout the Masters? probably one of the most entertaining in the last 5 years, with Tiger and Phil together making a charge, and Kenny, Chad and El Pato down the stretch. It was a great finish, kinda sad to see Kenny not be able to pull it off... But El Pato is a sweet son of a bitch... Kinda wish he didn't stop smoking cigs, so we could have seen him puffing away in the playoff. Its always kind of refreshing to see pga players smoking, it makes me feel like they are actually normal.

----Summer is in the air on Cape Cod! it's supposed to be in the 50's and 60's all week...only a matter of time before that turns to 70's and 80's!

----Got pulled over the other night, for the first time in my life!!!! I made it 8 years of driving without getting pulled over for any reason. My streak of not getting any tickets still lives though!!!! I got pulled over coming home from having a couple drinks with Ryan, because I had a headlight out (which I didn't know). But the officer was cool, didn't pepper me with questions...I played it cool and got out of there with a warning and some soiled pants.

----Eric is possibly moving back into our household, he actually has already moved back in...hoping its for good, i miss the kid when he's not around.

----- A week and 2 days till my first Professional tournament.... First time playing for actually cash, should be great...If you know me, you know when money is on the line on the golf course...I always seem to come through...

---Bought/Watched Slumdog for the first time recently.... I thought it was going to be over hyped and whatnot...cuz I hadn't heard one poor thing about it...and usually that means it won't live up to my expectations, but it didn't disappoint, it was really really good. My only problem....how come during the show he was like a national celeb, then when he is in the train station looking for the girl, there are tons of people around and no one seems to recognize him? huhhhhh

----I have to go to work! hehehehe

********** Recently Sophie has been trying to steal all my cash, she is such a diva!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carson .... dig the blog man!! What [1ST] cash tourney are you playing in??? GOOD LUCK

patrick mc