Thursday, April 2, 2009

Steve's Pizza Vs. Ryan Werch

We had our first game tonight for the rec league team, although it ended up being just a preseason game, because there was some confusion...they decided to have the season start next week.. But it was real nice to get back out on the court again, playing in bball games still get me so hyped, I look forward to it so much and go real hard out on the basketball court. I thought I had a pretty good game, I threw a couple passes a way as usual... and I actually didn't even hit a 3 ball. I ended up with 17 points, and didn't take too many shots from the field. It was a real tight game and really high scoring... we ended up hanging in there and losing by 3... 77-74. We had a couple chances down the stretch, but we couldn't come through. It wasn't bad for a group of guys playing their first games together. It didn't help that Ryan was playing on the other team, and he dropped a smooth 38.... Domination, the kid is so legit. I'm looking forward to getting the league started and competing some more. After the game, a couple guys from the team and I went to Steve's Pizza and got 5 pizza's and mad beers for free.... I can def get used to this.



I can't wait for the Masters... I think this year is just going to be silly with Tiger, Phil, AK, Goosen, Els and Rory all going at it...I think some guys are going to step up and remind people that they are still around with Tiger back and all....Goodnight ya'll!

No comments: