Monday, March 9, 2009

March Madness


The middle of March is one of the best times of year, it rivals thanksgiving and is definitely better than Halloween. The reason this time of year is so great, is because of March Madness and the NCAA Championship.... this tournament is so much better than any other playoff in sports. The Masters I think is my favorite sporting event of the year, followed closely by the NCAA tournament. I believe this year is going to be one of best tournaments in memory, there are so many teams that can win. Selection Sunday is next weekend, hoping to see Minnesota, Wisco to get in...don't think either of them will make much of a splash. The teams that I think can make a big run in the tourney not including all of the obvious choices, here are some of my sleeper teams(trust me): Kansas( Collins is one of the best guards in the country, he can carry this team, don't forget about big Minnesota boy down low), Gonzaga( talant all over the court, experienced, Heytvelt is a bad man), ASU( James Harden is a beast). BIG SLEEPER: VCU( Maynor is a slick PG). Today's Projection to Win the Tourney (subject to change): Louisville

No comments: