Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to Reality...


The Past 3 months have flown by, this can be seen in my inability to post on this blog... I've been MIA for too long, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, no pun intended... But I'm back to work tomorrow, it should be an interesting start to the season. It will be quiet for the next 2 months, but in a matter of time the snow birds will be back. I've spent the last 3 months in hibernation, often in front of the TV with Sophie, wasting days with films and wasting nights with friends. It was great to see friends and family that I haven't seen in years, it makes me remember how much I love them, and cherish their presence in my life! Now if only I could see them more, get out to the east coast people!

Here is Sophie loving life on the ocean!

No comments: