Friday, March 6, 2009

YOU NIMROD!



The Nimrod is where it's at... It's also and old wooden ship, ha..... The Nimrod was our choice for dinner tonight, ryan and I made a nice little reservation for two. We had never been there before, we are trying to spice it up and check out restaurants we have never been too. This was an old mansion that had been converted, it was slick inside, but we mos def were the only people under the age of 60. And we got asked if we were coast guard or in the service twice, just because we both have those shaved domes. I had a wicked good salad, yaaa I ate a salad! Why do people question you when you say you've had a salad? Because I'm male? shiiitttt Men like the green too.... I like the green, salad... How ahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa? we enjoyed hearing that about ten times throughout dinner. We brilliantly brought a $1o off coupon for dinner, only to brilliantly remember the coupon as we were walking out the door. We'll see The Nimrod another time huh.. Sophie just realized something i hung up on the wall right above my bed about a month ago.. How was she so oblivious... shhe's a fucking dog.

Went for a run today, this is one of my favorite places in Falmouth, I like to sit on this bench everytime I run down the bike path. The quietness and view over this little bay is classic. This is the place that I find my inner peace...lol shit is deep

No comments: